Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
Family burned out of their home in afternoon fire
A family of four is without a place to live tonight after a smokey blaze engulfed their trailer home at Batavia Mobile Home Park at 3322 West Main street road.
East Pembroke fire was called to the scene about 2:30 this afternoon to find the trailer in some thick smoke that made its way across Route 5.
The fire immediately went two a second alarm.
The Town of Batavia Fire Department along with Corfu fire responded to the scene to help out.
According to Tim Yaeger, Coordinator with the Office of Emergency Management, the fire started in the living room area and it appears to have been caused by an electrical issue.
The occupants of the trailer home were not home at the time.
The male adult occupant says he was at a doctor’s appointment. He brought the family dog along for the ride. One cat was let outside and one remained inside the trailer.
The female adult occupant was at work and both children were at school.
The Red Cross will be assisting the family who has lived at the park for three years.
The owner of the residence says he also suffered a fire when he lived on Lake street road in Corfu in 2008.
For more on this story watch WHAM.