Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
THIS ITEM IS FOR SALE ON EBAY.COM UNDER THE USER NAME MOO.COW
Lot of six (6) spices / baking ingredients. Four (4) cans, one (1) jar and one (1) box.
Each are described as such including their condition:
1) Cain’s Whole Bay Leaves Jar. Jar is in good condition and appears full of original content but not guaranteed. Net Wt originally 1/2 oz. A faded 25¢ on the top lid. No cracks, chips or tears across the jar. From 1960
2) Chalmers Gelatine Corp Transparent Gelatine Box. Box is in good condition with wears and minor tears, more usually across the corners where they have been worn. Inside is two packets of gelatine, one tablet for dye and a recipe page, all original to the box. Box originally came with four packages. Originally net weight one ounce. Unsure of age. Box reads on the side, “New package adopted 1940” for an idea of when it was produced.
3) Sauer’s Choice Ground Mace Container. Original net wt. 1 oz. Still has content inside, my guess is it’s about 3/4 full. That’s not guaranteed. Complete with original lid. Wear and tear for this antique piece, including fading of the metal material. Dents in a few places, overall really good condition.
4) Sauer’s Choice Ground Cream Tarter Container. Original net wt was 1 1/2 Oz. Still has original content inside. I would guess just less than half full but that’s not guaranteed. Complete with original lid. This can is the most worn of the lot. It has dents and the most major dent is on the front side, allowing the product to leak. When shipped this item will have two pieces of scotch tape across the front to stop the product from falling out while from our home to yours. That is not photoed nor part of the video. If you are interested in such, write us and we will be happy to provide. It has stains, chips and the color has faded all across. Lid appears to be rusting. I cannot get it open.
5) Hearth Club Baking Powder Can. Original net wt was 8 oz (226.8 grams). This can is completely empty but still in very good shape. I see no dents and the advertising part of the can is in really good shape with a few scrapes, scratches and the silver showing through. Age is unknown. Missing the lid.
6) Bee Brand McCormick’s Whole Mustard Seed (Yellow or White). Complete with lid. There is no contents inside. Originally held 2 3/4 oz. net. Stains, wear and tear across entire can. Despite that, it seems to be in good condition. I see no dents. I cannot get it open. Age is unknown.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU COOK / EAT / INGEST WITH ANY REMAINING PRODUCT THAT IS LEFT IN THESE CONTAINERS.
For a “LIVE LOOK” at this piece please visit this link: http://youtu.be/baAW0CNFsKE and you will be taken to our YouTube channel. Please subscribe to us on YouTube to see what we list before we list them. 🙂
** We are not experts on this piece but we do try to tell you everything about it that we possibly can. It is not in perfect condition. We will be more than happy to answer any questions on the piece! PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BIDDING!!! THE VIDEO FOR THIS PARTICULAR LOT WILL SHOW YOU THE BEST DETAIL OF EACH ITEM! We provide you with a video so that you can educate yourself further on what your future purchase may be. We take that extra step to provide you with a more thorough look at the the piece you will bid on so that you can bid with confidence! ** 🙂
Shipping: We ship via USPS or FedEx.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are typically collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges
Payment: We accept Paypal ONLY.
Please contact us with questions BEFORE you commit to buy. We are always looking to get excellent feedback!
We own the MOOving Consignment Store in Montrose, CO and we get new things in EVERY DAY! Looking for something specific? We may have it. Contact us! Have a wonderful week.