Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
This has got to be the best raised bed garden around! The perfect garden system!
It features a 4′ x 16′ growing area that can be covered with shade cloth during the hot summer months for protecting the plants from direct sunlight. During the cooler months, the shade cloth can be replaced with plastic for use as a low tunnel or mini-greenhouse.
The pvc sleeves used for mounting the support hoops can also be used for mounting additional accessories for better plant support or for a watering system.
It is made from durable cinder blocks, so there is no need to worry about replacing rotting boards over the years it will be used.
The advantages of a raised bed garden includes:
– An extending growing season since the sun can more easily heat up the soil
– Better soil management
– Easier weed control
– Easier pest control
– Less bending and stooping when planting and harvesting
– A place to sit while working
– Growing beds with soil that doesn’t get compacted from being walked upon
– Easier and more efficient watering
(32) 16 in. x 8 in. x 4 in. Concrete Solid Block
(64) 8 in. x 8 in. x 16 in. Concrete Block
– Be sure to get 8 corner blocks
Several bags of sand and gravel for leveling
For the optional hoops and other accessories, we’ll also need:
– 20 pieces of 1-½” pcv tubing cut into 16″ lengths
– 1 roll of 1-inch vinyl black well tubing. This comes in 100-foot rolls
– About 5-6 bags of concrete mix for installing PVC tubes
Other optional items:
– Landscaping fabric
– Hardware cloth screening
– Shade cloth for protecting plants from sun and wind
– Plastic for cold weather covering
The bed is made by setting a layer of sold concrete blocks and then by stacking two rows of cinder blocks on top. Next, pcv sleeves are inserted and concreted in place to insert hoops made from vinyl well tubing. The concrete also serves to strengthen the structure. Finally, soil is added.