Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
How to Festivus in 5 easy steps, so easy even that guy could do them.
the Holiday for the rest of us.
yep, it’s that time of year again. install your aluminum pole, gather up your grievances to air and don’t forget about the feats of strength.
the 5 easy steps:
step 1. gather supplies.
the supplies you need are:
1. aluminum pole (or steel or galvanized steel. galvanized is grey like aluminum).
2. ‘happy festivus’ sign. you can easy make one using that fandangled computer thing-a-mum-bob. print on card stock, so it wont flap around too much in the wind. you can always have a professional sign made up to reuse every, from a sign shoppe, if you want to spend bank on it.
3. packing tape, like for cardboard boxes is great because it’s clear and mostly water-proof.
4. ladder. i used a tripod ladder, because it is always stable on uneven ground, but hard to find. be careful on ladders especially near the time of Krampus (that just might have to be another video).
5. 2-pound sledge hammer for pounding.
6. steel stake. i installed the steel stake first, so i wouldn’t have to pound the aluminum pole very far or dig a deep hole or use concrete or anything else time consuming. i also only leave it up for a day. a permanent installation would be a great idea. you could use it for other things throughout the year. just be careful of any burried pipes or wires, call 811 for talk to a professional before digging.
step 3. install aluminum pole. (see above).
step 4. the airing of grievances.
step 5. feats of strength.
be the only one on your block to have a festivus pole in your front yard. all the neighbors will be jealous, or confused, whichever.
have a Happy Festivus!
(if you don’t know what Festivus is, then you are probably pretty confused right now; it’s from Seinfeld.)