Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
In 2000, the EU and the U.S. agreed on the Safe Harbour Framework as a means to ensure adequate protection for data transferred from the EU to be processed by U.S. companies. The current broad discussion on the protection of personal data and privacy is an opportunity for taking stock and discussing the way forward for this agreement. In this session, businesses and regulators will present their views and experiences with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbour Framework.
Moderator: armgard von reden, Lecturer at SRH and Quadriga University, Berlin
Participants, from left to right:
• Françoise Le Bail, Director-General for Justice, European Commission
• Michelle o’Neill, Deputy Under Secretary for International Trade,
US Department of Commerce
• Jan Philipp albrecht, Member of the European Parliament
• David Smith, Deputy Information Commissioner, United Kingdom
• Hugh Stevenson, Deputy Director for International Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
• Nuala o’Connor-Kelly, Senior Counsel – Information Governance & Privacy, General Electric