Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER, INVOCATION, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG: 0:01
CITIZENS’ OPEN FORUM: 1:10
MAYOR’S MINUTE: 7:16
* Special Presentation to Lisa Rhea: 8:30
Patriotic Employer Award from Office of the Secretary of Defense, Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve
More information: http://www.esgr.mil/Employer-Awards/Patriot-Award.aspx
COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY:
1. Approve Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Smith Equity Builders, Inc. for Market Square. 16:31
CONSENT DOCKET: 52:52
2. Approve minutes of the November 18, 2014 City Council meeting.
3. Award bid for the purchase of soil materials for construction of the BMX Supercross Track.
4. Approve purchase of sports lighting for BMX Supercross Track (Clay County bid). 56:33
5. Approve Amendment No. 2 with Airgas Carbonics to extend contract one additional year.
6. Authorize the City Manager to contract for concrete for the foundation of the Fleet Storage Building (Pinellas County bid).
7. Approve purchase of annual sodium hydroxide chemical supply for the Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant (ROWTP).
8. Authorize the City Manager to contract for replacement of picnic shelter at R.E. Olds Park (Manatee County School Board contract).53:53
CITY OF OLDSMAR:
9. Janice Miller Remembrance. 1:04:55
10. Proclamation for National 2-1-1 Day. 1:07:15
11. Consider request of Oldsmar Little League (OLL) to name field at Canal Park for Carly Liptak. 1:11:46
CITY ATTORNEY: 1:19:35
12. Approve grant agreement with Florida Division of Emergency Management for flood mitigation grant. 1:19:40
13. Approve special event fee waiver for Rotary Armadillo Run, March 13-14, 2015. 1:22:30
14. Approve special event fee waiver for Oldsmar Days and Nights, March 27-29, 2015. 1:23:25
15. Preview Celebrate Oldsmar video. 1:24:10
16. Approve excused absence for Vice Mayor Norris (January 20). 1:31:04
17. Approve excused absence for Councilmember McGee (February 17). 1:31:422
18. Comments by Council members. 1:31:40
19. Approve tentative agenda for February 17, 2015 1:55:38