MEETING CALLED TO ORDER, INVOCATION, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG: 0:01
CITIZENS’ OPEN FORUM: 1:10
MAYOR’S MINUTE: 7:16
* Special Presentation to Lisa Rhea: 8:30
Patriotic Employer Award from Office of the Secretary of Defense, Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve
More information: http://www.esgr.mil/Employer-Awards/Patriot-Award.aspx
COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY:
1. Approve Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Smith Equity Builders, Inc. for Market Square. 16:31
CONSENT DOCKET: 52:52
2. Approve minutes of the November 18, 2014 City Council meeting.
3. Award bid for the purchase of soil materials for construction of the BMX Supercross Track.
4. Approve purchase of sports lighting for BMX Supercross Track (Clay County bid). 56:33
5. Approve Amendment No. 2 with Airgas Carbonics to extend contract one additional year.
6. Authorize the City Manager to contract for concrete for the foundation of the Fleet Storage Building (Pinellas County bid).
7. Approve purchase of annual sodium hydroxide chemical supply for the Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant (ROWTP).
8. Authorize the City Manager to contract for replacement of picnic shelter at R.E. Olds Park (Manatee County School Board contract).53:53
CITY OF OLDSMAR:
9. Janice Miller Remembrance. 1:04:55
10. Proclamation for National 2-1-1 Day. 1:07:15
11. Consider request of Oldsmar Little League (OLL) to name field at Canal Park for Carly Liptak. 1:11:46
CITY ATTORNEY: 1:19:35
12. Approve grant agreement with Florida Division of Emergency Management for flood mitigation grant. 1:19:40
13. Approve special event fee waiver for Rotary Armadillo Run, March 13-14, 2015. 1:22:30
14. Approve special event fee waiver for Oldsmar Days and Nights, March 27-29, 2015. 1:23:25
15. Preview Celebrate Oldsmar video. 1:24:10
16. Approve excused absence for Vice Mayor Norris (January 20). 1:31:04
17. Approve excused absence for Councilmember McGee (February 17). 1:31:422
18. Comments by Council members. 1:31:40
19. Approve tentative agenda for February 17, 2015 1:55:38