Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
CALL TO LEARN MORE: (508) 456-4214
Process and Water “Efficient” Series of reverse osmosis (RO) systems enable customers to lower their costs and improve their operations with more reliable and efficient filtration operations. Designed for high quality and low cost, these are also easy to maintain. Features include a solid state, microprocessor controller, and a durable platform made from heavy-gauge epoxy coated steel. Some models include innovative membrane housings that require no tools for membrane replacements. They also have high quality, low-pressure membranes from a top manufacturer and industrial-grade feed pumps, for quality and longevity in systems’ most critical components.
Each of our “Efficient” Series RO systems undergoes a rigorous factory acceptance test to ensure problem-free deployments at customers’ sites.
Quality components, long operational life, and great pricing and availability make Process and Waters “Efficient” Series of RO Systems the best value on the market. Compare our systems’ feature sets and prices, then call or click today.
Reverse Osmosis Benefits
* INNOVATIVE MEMBRANES: Low pressure TFC membranes for maximum rejection of impurities while achieving high product flows.
* CORROSIVE RESISTANT MEMBRANE HOUSING: All plastic membrane housings that require no tools when servicing.
* AMERICAN MADE RO CONTROLLER: Highly reliable RO controller with 2-cell built-in TDS water quality monitor, tank full contacts with an optional product water distribution expansion board.
* LARGE SEDIMENT FILTER: Low micron filter removes sedimentation and helps protect RO membranes from fouling.
* LARGE CARBON FILTER: Reduces RO membrane fouling by removing chlorine and organics.
* OPEN FRAME: Corrosion resistant & epoxy coated with serviceability in-mind.
* ADJUSTABLE LOW PRESSURE SWITCH: Low pressure switch is a safety device which protects the pump from running dry when there is an insufficient feed water pressure.
* HIGHLY ACCURATE CONCENTRATE VALVE: PVC needle valve regulates the system’s recovery, the product to waste ratio.
* PANEL MOUNTED FLOW METERS: One Product & One Waste flow meter enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor system performance.
Customer Service Info
612 Plymouth Street (Unit 10)
E. Bridgewater, MA 02333
Email: [email protected]
VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43m1dkBu6rE
TOPIC: Reverse Osmosis Water Filter and System
commercial reverse osmosis
commercial reverse osmosis system
commercial reverse osmosis systems
commercial reverse osmosis water system
commercial ro system
commercial ro systems
commercial ro unit
commercial r o units
commercial ro water
commercial ro water system
industrial reverse osmosis
industrial reverse osmosis system
industrial reverse osmosis systems
industrial reverse osmosis water system
industrial ro systems
industrial ro system
industrial ro system suppliers
industrial ro unit
industrial ro units
industrial ro water system
reverse osmosis water recycle systems