Sharon Davey – your local Rockingham WA real estate agent. http://sharondavey.com
I am a licensed real estate sales representative and a member of REIWA
Stunning peaceful country estate… 9,000 – 9,000
As you enter the hedge lined driveway of this exquisite country style estate you’ll get the feeling that you’ve found something very special — a truly beautiful family home set within an oasis of peace, privacy and seclusion.
Constructed by a private boutique builder with high specifications this property has been home to the original owners for seventeen years and has been lovingly maintained in as new condition.
In the tradition of the original Australian homestead, wrap around verandahs and exposed rafter tails offer a hint that this is not your average project home. Step inside through the double door entry and the features continue with high ceilings in the foyer giving you an immediate sense of space.
41 Forest Grove Casuarina features:
• 8465m2 (approx. 2.1acres) zoned special rural
• Beautifully presented designer home (approx. 225m2 living/349m2 UMR)
• 4 Big bedrooms with built in or walk in robes plus a study
• 2 big bathrooms including a resort style ensuite with corner bath
• Well appointed kitchen with vinyl wrap cupboards & island bench
• 3 completely separate living areas:
– Open plan kitchen, meals and family area
– Formal dining and lounge with a powered bar
– Separate games room or dedicated home theatre (enclosed by French doors)
• Raised ceilings
• Double door entry and wide hallways throughout
• Jarrahdale slow combustion wood fire heater with electric fan
• Air conditioning, insulation and solar hot water system
• The windows in every room offer you a beautiful garden view
• Nearly 50 lineal metres of wraparound verandah
• Extended 9m x 5.5m gabled patio (built by the same builders as the home)
• Beautiful landscaped gardens with ponds, water features and meandering paths
• Hedge lined, sealed and curbed driveway and masses of parking
• Scheme water plus Bore and reticulation
• Rear shed separated into 2 parts
• Double garage with extra space for work bench. Extra height garage door and two access doors
• Ample access to the rear of the property for any size workshop or shed
• Located at the end of a Cul de sac opening out to a wide block at the rear giving you privacy with no passing traffic
• Close to Marri Park Golf course and only minutes to the freeway
• Just 35 minutes from the CBD
The master suite offers you oodles of room as expected in a home of this calibre. Set well away from the rest of the home this private retreat also features an open resort style ensuite, huge walk in robe and a separate linen cupboard for even more storage. The separate toilet features a second door giving access direct to the family room.
No doubt the heart of the home is the open plan family/kitchen area and again high ceilings dominate the ambience here. Aspiring master chefs will enjoy stunning garden views while preparing culinary delights in the well appointed kitchen. Loads of cupboards feature vinyl wrapped doors and an island breakfast bar provides even more preparation space.
When it comes to entertaining you’ll be spoilt for choice. A formal dining and lounge room just off the kitchen accommodates more refined dining whilst a massive 50m2 gabled patio (built with the home) caters for more casual affairs. Surrounded by lush gardens and tranquil water features your guests will be immersed in greenery as they enjoy your barbecue on those balmy summer evenings.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all double size with built in robes and are serviced by their own generous bathroom. Bed 4 has a plumbed in sink and with a sliding door opening out onto the verandah would make for an ideal painting or design studio.
Wow — now let’s step outside. Using a combination of the original bush and careful planting the owners have created a beautiful landscaped garden that would easily sit on the cover of any garden magazine. A myriad of pathways beckon you to explore the grounds and discover secrets spots as the garden unfolds before you.
You’ll rub shoulders with Bandicoots, Blue Wrens and Bottlebrushes – the current species count of birdlife sits at twenty four — close your eyes and you’re in a bird sanctuary devoid of any city noise. Water lilies, Agapanthus, Elephant Ears, Grapevines, Grass Trees and natives abound whilst wildflowers burst out in a sea of colour in Spring time.
This rare opportunity to enjoy the country life just 35 minutes from the Perth CBD is available to you now for the first time. There is nothing to do here except move in and enjoy.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Contact the exclusive agent today — Sharon Davey on 0439 517 351 or [email protected] for more details.
Music by www.music4yourvids.com.uk