Water damage is a terrible thing to go through; however, it helps to know that Plumbers FL Services will be there quickly and efficiently when needed. Christian and Carlos make a great team. They are friendly, polite, and hard working. They are a credit to the Plumbers FL, and I’m glad they were here to help me. Thank you Christian and Carlos and the Plumbers FL crew. I always call Plumbers FL, and recommend their services to neighbors and friends. Thank you.
We have used Plumbers Florida many times in the past. The technicians are always pleasant, professional and do outstanding work. Our last experience was with William who went above and beyond our expectations. His communication skills and advise were spot on. As well as just a really, really nice man!!!
How to blow out your sprinkler system http://www.patioandhomeimprovementdesign.com
BEFORE YOU READ THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS, FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN THE HEMP BOOM RIGHT NOW! http://www.thehempboom.com
303-255-5554 Winterizing sprinkler irrigation is very important in preventing freeze damage over the winter. Before the first freeze, it is important to blow out and winterize your sprinkler irrigation system. Landscaping tips.
1) Shut off the water valve inside the home that feeds the sprinkler irrigation system
2) Open the release valve with a flat head screwdriver to allow air inside the system
3) Hook up your air compressor (100psi) to the release valve and open the first valve to allow air into the fist zone.
4) Let the air push all or most of the water out of the sprinkler heads until only air is coming out.
5) Close the first valve and open the second valve.
6) Open each remaining valve one at a time to push all of the remaining water out of the lines.
7) Keep the 2 ball valves 3/4 open to allow any excess water to expand and escape if frozen.
8) Open the release valves at the bottom of the lines to release any remaining water
9) Cover the sprinkler system with insulation to prevent any freeze damage
Not all sprinkler systems are set up the same. Most sprinkler irrigation systems have different on and off valves. By following these step by step instructions, you should be able to blow out your sprinkler irrigation sytem on your own. If you need help, please feel free to leave a question in the comment box or give us a call today. Thanks for watching!